SEMESTER BREAK PART 4!!!

Assalamualaikum everybodeh!
I'm back...
Semester break had been started last 2 days hihihi
My last paper was MKT310 (Public Relation)
Quite tough..Hmm i don't know why
I can't memorized exactly what I had read
while my law subject Alhamdullillah I can (killer paper)
maybe it was the first paper
but for the last paper just a few words I remembered
even if I force myself. Sad thing.
Well you know last paper right
everyone just think about going back homeeeee hahahah
same as mine lulz
but but but thanks Allah I can do it all the papers very well
I put too much effort on all of the subjects
InshaAllah Allah will repay it. Aminnnnn
With the dugaan came in the night before my mkt paper
hahahaha you know while I was studying suddenly
there's blackouts! Gosh
But I keep studying with my phone lights hahahah
Well I'm really not a-stay-up person. Like seriously.
Bcoz I will start study from the morning until night
and after 12am I fall asleep.
But for the last paper, we didn't have enough time
yah because I was me-lagha memanjang in the morning 
hahahah then at night for the first time in forever
i drank nescafe for the energy whahahha
well i'm not really into either nescafe or coffee
so that is why hahahah

And now Alhamdulillah I've done part 4!
Another 1 year to go. Another 2 semesters!
Pray for my success.
InshaAllah usaha, tawakal, doa = KEJAYAAN

Aminnn Ya Rabb.
Love chu guys bye SALAM :)