15 DAYS AT HOME

Assalamualaikum readers! It's gonna be a long post.

Okay, it's been 15 days since my last paper, oh yeah final exams were finally overrrrr. Alhamdulillah, and now I'm in the mode of semester break plus raya. Well, after last paper, we still have half month to enjoy our eid. But, on the day I'm coming home, my eid mode totally turned off. Hahaha idk why. May be I need some rest after struggling for my final. I whatsapped my girlfriends said that I'm at JB, but then one of my gf replied, 'nak beraya ke?', after that you know what happen? I'm ignoring her hahahaha because suddenly my eid mode was dissappear. Pity her.

I came home on 19th July 2016. I was sooo happy because it's the time I waited for. Yah you know this is the time for you to relax, do anything you like and free from any stress. So on 20th, it's my sister's birthday, we went out and had a dinner at IT Roo, Jalan Dhoby. Their chicken chop is the best in town and I think I'm quite agreed with that. The price is RM 16. Quite expensive but for once in while, I think it's okay. On the the next day, I just stayed at home and tidy up my room.

On July 22, my friends came to my house for beraya, it just two of them. We talked about degree life and so on. At night I went out had a dinner at Sayam 3 with my family. On the next day, I'm finally went out beraya hahaha but with my family & if I'm not mistaken, it was 18 of Syawal. We went to two houses for duit raya hunting hahahah yes, I still got the duit raya & both of them were my mother's friends :)

On 24th, I went out with my sister.We went to Plaza Angsana, settling something and after that went karaoke at Amart Kempas. Release tension session begins hahahah. On 25th, I'm finally went out with my girlfriends hahaha. Actually, only me & Zainab wanted to go out because the other two were unable to join us. But then one of them said, she wanted to join and then we met at Koone (softserve), Jalan Dhoby. Suddenly, Aida called me and said that she wanted to give my personal wifi that I had left in Segamat. Then I said, I'm at the town & we met up there hahahah so the five of us (plus my sister) enjoyed our ice cream together! Oh ya, I can crossed my food hunting list now :D After that, we went to JBCC, Aida was not joined us that time. We went eating at Fat Burger and then went into Sephora, played their make up hahahah well, it was our main motive :D We took a lot of pictures and then we went back! Sooo exhausted.

Started from the day I went out, I'm actually not always at home and alwaysssss going out! hahahah on the next day, I went to Angsana again, settling some things and had Rumah Terbuka Angsana. As a regular customer, hahahah I joined the event. Well, it's open for everyone babe so who doesn't love free food, doesn't it? Oh my, it had kacang pool, mee rebus, satay, nasi impit, lodeh, rendang and so on. Siap tapau beb bawak balik :p Then I accidentally met my friend there.

On 27th, went to Angsana againnnnn! Accompanied my sis, settling her thing and I ate the new sundae chocolate hershey + vanilla. This had been a long timeeeee, I love choc sundae plus vanilla. Superrrrr in love! I want it moreeeee. On the next day, I went out again. Hahahaha and you know, I felt bored already because always going out -,-

Last friday, on 29th, my friends and I went to Aida's open house at night. We had reached at 10pm you know hahahah because of sesat jalan and all that. Safely arrived home at 12 am fuhhh. On the next day, Ana and her family came to my house, beraya. She came all the way from Kulai. Hehehe we took picture together. At night, I invited my friend, Aliah to my house, and she stayed until 10 pm. You know what our activity that night? We were made make-up tutorials and play snapchat. She brought all her make up to my house.

On Sunday (31st July)  in the morning, suddenly Aida called me and ajak breakfast at Hutan Bandar. So, she picked me up and we went there, I ate roti canai & she ate tosai. After that, we went to Tesco Tebrau, visited our friend there and after that, we went to Pasir Gudang, met up with my baby boo since diploma! Mya! It had been a long time since graduation day. Padahal bukan jauh pun nak jumpa hahahah angkut dia bawak karaoke together. Karaoke-ing with her, is a must okay! So after lepas rindu, we went home!

On Monday, I went out again, sent my sister at Taman Molek. She had an interview there. After that, went to Angsana and we ate Secret Recipe yay! Afterrrr so long, my craving for a cake is over! Soooo yesterday (2nd August), I had mini reunion with my diploma friends, They came from KL and then we brought them jalan2 around JB. We talked about our current life, degree life, futures and random stories. So, we went eating, play bowling and window shopping. Just 7 of us. I felt blessed to be surrounded with a good friends and managed to catch up with their current life. Yay reunited :'D

So, today I'm at home and still have 1 month left before next semester. Hahahahah still have 1 month kot! Still have a lot of things to do. See, baru 15 hari aku kat rumah, dah rasa lama hahahah so harini kena masak. I don't want to think about degree at this moment and just to let you guys know that I have 2 semester left, 1 sem for study and 1 more sem for practical. Apparently, next sem is my last sem, InshaaAllah.. pray for my success ok? I pray for you too. Ok doneeeee ! nak mandi hehehehe bye Salam...