WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME

Assalamualaikum...

Okay 3 days more before my results come out. Oh Allah I hoped I did well for my last semester/final year. InshaAllah. Actually I've already got a job Alhamdulillah but I will starts on the 1st of June inshaAllah. Kerja biasa biasa je huhu. Only in 3 months period hehe. I'm doing nothing actually at home, just want to spend more longer time with my family. Well next month my sis will going back to Kuantan hmm makin sunyi rumah T.T 

Usually every weekend I will spent my most time with my beloved family. We chilling around, went to shopping complex and of course went eating. It is because during weekdays my mum is working so me and sis just do nothing at home hahahah joke. Giler tak buat pape! Angkat baju, menyapu, basuh pinggan, kemas bilik yang bersepah (room makeover acah acah), stalking hahaha and if rajin aku basuh toilet aku sampai wangi hahaha yes when I didn't know what to do I've just end up cleaning my bathroom and don't know why lol. At night, I will playing games, watch running man and sometimes I will read some novels. Sampai sekarang tak habis baca hahaha well reading depends on your mood actually. So that's my current life. About what I did at home.

Oh I'm thinking to do some revision on Mandarin actually because my supervisor to-be seems to ask me in Mandarin when he knew that I've learnt Mandarin before but I'd told him I'm not very good to speak in Mandarin and also in writing hahaha nasib baik dia tanya nama aku, aku faham, masuk lain lain terus lambat nak adapt hahaha. Memang dah ada dah nawaitu nak study Mandarin balik pun but study sendiri jelah hehehe maklumlah dah setahun tinggalkan hehe. InshaAllah.

Okay about my room makeover acah acah just now, my room still under progress. Still need some books to throw away or anything useless. Well this long breaks I must use it wisely as I usually did not have time to tidy up my own room or rearrange anything due to my less time at home. So I've got my new wardrobe last week and I'm happy. Thanks Mak. It is because my old wardrobe can't withstand with my loads of clothes and tudungs. Fuhhh. Ok now I can take a breath hahahah and baru semangat nak kemas bilik hehe eceh acah acah betul tau.

I think that's all for now. Thank you for reading :)
Bye. Salam :)